SEO content writing is also known as SEO copy writing. A good SEO content is essential for a web page or a website to rank well on search engines like Google, MSN, and Yahoo. High ranking of your site will bring more organic and genuine traffic. The content of the web page must be genuine and appealing to the visitors.
Search Engines often work on software which scales the content from top to bottom, and consider it as relevant only when it meets particular criteria. Therefore, it is essential to write the content which is appropriate to the topic.
The important things which should be considered while providing content writing services are:
- Quality of the content
- Usage of target keywords
SEO keywords are the words or the phrases in the content that allow the users to find your website easily on search engines. The quality content increases the value of your website. In this way the users and your customers get some interesting and meaningful content to read.
Here are some of the important points which you must consider while writing the content:
- Write effective headlines: The headlines to the content are very crucial as most of the users are attracted by the headlines. Therefore, headline must be relevant and according to the content and explaining the content clearly.
- Content writing Length: The ideal length of an article is 400 to 1200 words. You must sprinkle your keywords in your content for every 80- 100 words of writing.
- Stay on the topic: It is essential to write the content on the topic as the unrelated content will distract the visitors to read it. They must found the information related to the title of the article. If you write the informational content, then it increases the chances of the visitors to spend more time on your website and hence it will also increase the chances of clicking on the place where you can generate the income.
- Use of keywords in the content: You must sprinkle the keywords in the content but with the proper keyword density. If you sprinkle the keywords in large quantity then it is called as keyword stuffing. Keywords stuffing give an unprofessional look to the article that is full of the keywords only running after one another.
- Your biography: You have an opportunity to submit your biography in short at the end of every article whether you are submitting to online directories or are making it for your website or blog. It will create a great image and gives you a chance to optimize your site.
- Images for your content: Eye catching images relevant to the content will grab the readerâs attention. You can easily find the images from internet, from where you can copy it.
Guest Author Maddy works with SEO RANK SMART. SEO RANK SMART is the best SEO Company provide Web Design Services, Link Building Services and Web Development Services to its clients.