|No. of opening(s)
An excellent opportunity to excel in Business Analytics and make a difference to the business within financial services.
- Degree in Accountancy, Quantitative Finance, Statistics or related field;
- 4 - 8 years of working experience in Finance, Management Reporting and/or Business Planning and Processes;
- Good expertise in SAS, QlikView, Cognos, etc;
- Experience in integrating to Accounting applications like Oracle Financials or SAP;
- Strong stakeholder management, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Support in Annual Business planning, Analytics and Reporting to meet the financial objectives;
- Work with Group CEO, CFO and other business units to identify key focus areas and develop metrics for business unit costing;
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls;
- Develop and implement processes for business planning, enterprise budgeting, performance monitoring and analysis;
- Review Project planning, proposals and approval processes to manage the project expenses;and propose Business planning initiatives;
- Design and deliver adhoc performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements and financial modelling;
- Work with cross functional team to execute planning processes to proactively manage and measure the business to ensure profitability.