|No. of opening(s)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Qlikview Consultant to be part of the Risk Management team in a financial industry.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- Has 5 - 7 years of hands-on development experience in QlikView / QlikSense;
- Proficient in Qlikview ad-hoc reports and dashboard development;
- Proficient in Oracle 11G, Qlikview Enterprise Server 11;
- Experience writing advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions and VBA scripting;
- Must have experience to design & model QVD and Qlikview Applications;
- Must have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Responsible to gather, analyze and transform business requirements into Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using QlikView/QlikSense;
- Participate in the analysis of detailed specification for the required system;
- Develop technical specification based on user requirements;
- Develop scripts for data load and model in QVW and QVD;
- Designing, creating, maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting the Qlikview dashboards/reports;
- Responsible for the accuracy of program logic in accordance to business requirements;
- Test and debug programs, ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Assisting business users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Technical architecture, administration, operations and maintenance for the Qlikview environment.
Application Development, Application Maintenance/Support
Analyst, Developer/Analyst Programmer