|No. of opening(s)
We are looking for a Data Analyst to be part of a large scale Data Warehouse project and lending expertise to data conversion/data mapping.
- Minimum 5 years in IT with 3 years of relevant experience and be involved in projects developing data warehouse or BI or large scale data migration projects;
- Good experience in business, processes, information, data mapping and reporting requirement;
- Working knowledge in data and information modelling concepts and tools including industry information model;
- Knowledge of RDBMS, ODS, ETL, BI, data warehousing, OLAP, XML concepts and implementation;
- Knowledge of DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL, MS Access;
- Good communication skills;
- Accountable for outcomes. Excellent team player. Flexible and adaptable. Works well with ambiguity.
- Responsible for Data Analysis, mapping and migration;
- Work with the team to assist in defining models for data marts and management reporting framework;
- Work with business users to define the business process and business rules, in relation to management information reporting & analysis;
- Ability to track data that exists in business systems and transform this into usable data for actuarial and other business purposes as well as management information;
- Analyzing and documenting the technical and business metadata about the data as well as providing insight into the data itself;
- Review IT work products from the team members for completeness and quality.
Business Analysis, Customer Relationship Management/CRM
Analyst, Lead Consultant