|No. of opening(s)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to be part of team supporting the Business Report requirements and development within the bank.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking / Information Technology or other related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Business Object Report development;
- Experience in developing Business Objects Universe/ Cube Reports;
- Experience working with the business owners in analyzing solutions, maintaining reports and build/create programs for reporting solutions;
- Analytical, detail-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Excellent communication, presentation and advisory skills;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Resourceful, independent and proactive team player.
- Experience in Banking Projects would be preferred.
- Work closely with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business report requirements for projects;
- Collate the business requirements and prepare the design and layout of the business reports;
- Responsible for preparing functional specifications, designing and developing Reports;
- Involve in User Acceptance Testing, Post-Implementation and Business As Usual support;
- Conduct training related to usage of the reports;
- Ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Work closely with the support and delivery team to ensure that user reports are deployed successfully.
Application Development, Business Analysis
Analyst, Business Analyst