AngularJS doesn't have to be hard to learn. Its concepts are bit difficult to grasp at start. This course will not only teaches you how to make applications in AngularJS. But how to start, plan, design and develop an application. How to structure your application into three different components of MVC: Model, View and Controllers. How to code these components using AngularJS. The analysis used to make an application can be used for developing application in any other frameworks like Backbone and Ember. While making the application called BooKart, you will learn:
- How to design, plan and develop your application using MVC
- Data Binding to update views automatically
- Moving data to scope & business logic to controllers
- Organizing your code using Modules
- Create Single page application (SPA) using Routing
- Dependency Injection to organize your code into small reusable objects
- Directives to teach new syntax to HTML and filters for formatting data
- Apply animations to different parts of the application
After finishing this course you will be able to convert your static pages to dynamic views using MVC design pattern. You will know most of the Angular concepts like data binding, directives, controllers, scope, filters and animations. You will know how to make single page applications (SPA). AngularJS is a great tool which will add more value to your resume.
In this course, you will also get downloadable source code.