Facebook App Development From Scratch The world's largest social network. Over a billion users. Around 550 million of them using apps. Is your app one of them?Not every one needs an app. Not every app needs to be social. But Facebook just provided a lot more motivation for marketers to include a social hook in any app made for Facebook and mobile devices. Facebook and Facebook's app ecosystem does not need any introduction. Companies and brands whose target market falls in the typical Facebook user demographic have stuck gold with well designed Facebook apps. Beyond likes and shares, Facebook apps can help you get more engaged users, increased traffic to your own website and spikes in revenue. But designing Facebook apps is not the same as designing a mobile app or a site. There are a number of factors in play here. You have to
- Be sure you are not violating Facebook's ever changing legal and policy positions
- Adopt to Facebook's unpredictable changes in user interface
- Figure out a business model that does not run afoul of Facebook's goals
Facebook will soon generate a billion social actions every hour. The boost has to do with changes to Open Graph
. It is time to take your idea or business to a social networking
a Facebook application is no easy task
and should be considered with the same depth as a new website (or more). Why Facebook Apps?
There are many reasons why you may want to consider using Facebook apps
. They can provide communication between your customers and your customer service team, allow people to sign up for and receive your newsletter or provide your customers with special rewards
. Each of these uses can help you create a deeper relationship with your customers
and foster brand loyalty. If you use a fangate to conceal the content on strategic app tabs from non-fans, you can also increase the number of likes your Page is getting.
Why this course?
- Keep Customers in the Know
- Reach Customer Support
- Make Appointments and Reservations
- Promote Special Events and Occasions
- Reward Fans
- Collect Customer Feedback
- Developing from Scratch (From Setting up the environment to Publishing Application)
- Straight to the module without any wasting any time.
- Source Code available for download.