Note: This CSS Course covers CSS 2.0/2.1 and requires a working knowledge of HTML/XHTML. You can learn HTML/XHTML free by subscribing to my course HTML Workshop. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a language used for describing the look and feel of an HTML/XHTML document. CSS is designed primarily to separate the document structure [HTML/XTHML markup] from the document presentation such as layout, colors, and fonts. Advantages of using CSS can be:
- Improving content accessibility.
- Providing a high level of flexibility to control the presentation of the WebPages.
- Enabling to share formatting information among multiple pages easily.
- Reducing the complexity to develop and maintain large websites and web applications.
- Helping markup to be rendered on multiple devices like a computer screen, smart phones and tablets.
Understanding CSS can be your "Second Step" in the roadmap of learning the overall web design or development process. The CSS Training has been crafted to make you understand:
- What is CSS?
- Different CSS properties
- How to apply CSS on different HTML elements?