100% BEGINNER FRIENDLY. Whether you have prior programming experience or not, if you’ve ever wanted to create your own apps this comprehensive course is built right for you. With beginners in mind, we’ve put together a training that starts from scratch and covers everything you need to know in order to create apps for iOS 8. By using Apple’s XCode 6 and the latest development tools, you’ll learn how to code iOS apps using Swift and Objective-C. Both languages are covered from scratch. After you learn both languages you’ll be building two mobile apps: ZooBook, an animal-watching iPhone app (including camera access) where you’ll be putting everything to practice, and S-Quizzer, a quiz app made with Swift.
This course was created by Mohit Deshpande, professional app developer (iOS and Android) and trainer. The course is produced by ZENVA and follows the same Learn by Doing approach you find in our other titles. WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Module 1: Swift for Beginners – Learn how to program in Swift, Apple’s new programming language.
- Module 2: Objective-C for Beginners – To make robust iOS 8 apps you need to master Objective-C as well as Swift.
- Module 3: Build ZooBook - Learn by building a real app from scratch, using the most common API’s. ZooBook is an animal-watching iOS 8 app that integrates all the concepts learned through out the course.
- Module 4: Build S-Quizzer - Build a quiz app from scratch using Swift.
- BONUS: iOS 7 for Beginners – by enrolling in this course, you also get full access to an entire iOS 7 course which covers Objective-C and building a Epistle, a note taking app from scratch. Everything covered here is 100% iOS 8 compliant.