Become a professional iOS 8 app developer by building Real-World projects.
In this project-based course you'll learn how to build a beautiful and elegant iOS 8 Blog Reading app that fetches content from a Wordpress site. Blog reading apps are one of the most common use cases and if you become a full-time iOS developer you will surely come across this requirement. We'll guide you step by step into building this entire app from total scratch. Join the 45,000 students that are learning new skills in our Udemy courses! This course is authored by Sebastian Dobrincu, professional iOS developer and trainer with over 3 years of experience, in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro, founder of ZENVA and author of over 30 top-rated Udemy courses. What you'll learn in this Learn by Doing training:
Wordpress powers around 30% of the Internet, and iOS 8 is the hottest tech to learn. This course allows you to combine the two and build an awesome portfolio!
- Creating an elegant iOS 8 app using Objective-C and Xcode.
- Using Xcode's drag and drop tools to build beautiful User Interfaces.
- Implement sleek animations and transitions inside your app.
- Fetch data from a Wordpress site, using the Wordpress API plugin.
- Putting it all together to make a complete Real-World app