Learn from scratch how to make awesome iPhone apps for the latest iOS 7. Publish them in the App Store and show them to your friends. Make your app ideas a reality. Start TODAY :)
In this course, you'll learn how to program in Objective-C from scratch, how to use XCode and how to make iOS 7 apps for the iPhone. The course is for beginners. It is not a computer science course, but we cover all the way from zero to making simple apps. Through out the course we'll code real, fully featured iOS 7 app that you can use as a starting point for your own projects. What's covered in the course:
- Learn how to program in Objective-C from scratch, even if you don't have any programming experience!
- Using XCode to create the User Interface (UI) of your app in both a visual manner and by coding. We'll look at several UI elements.
- Navigation in your app. Make buttons and menus that take you where you want to go.
- Mastering Table Views, a center piece in many iOS.
- Using the Camera.
- Storing information with Core Data.
- Running processed in the background with Grand Central Dispatch (GCD).
- Using gestures in your apps.
- Adding animations to your apps.
The course can be divided in three main blocks:
- Learning Objective-C.
- iOS 7 App Development Basics (XCode, UI, APIs, etc).
- Building Epistle, a real world application.
This course is taught by Mohit Deshpande
, professional app trainer and developer, in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro
, developer and founder of Zenva. Hundreds of people around the world are taking our high-quality courses in mobile apps, HTML5 and game development. JOIN US TODAY