Xcode is the best way to develop native iPhone/iPad apps and this set of video tutorials will teach you how to get started making your own apps! Learn step by step how to perform basic tasks like creating story board apps, displaying and saving images, transitioning between screens, intro to in-app purchase, and playing sounds, videos and mp3 files. Note that this course is designed for XCode beginners that want to learn how to make mobile apps for iOS. If you are an expert this course probably is not for you, but if you are a beginner with Xcode then this course will help you make iPhone and iPad apps with step-by-step instructions. Source code examples are simple so easier to understand. Most examples cover a single task and these solutions can be put together to build your own fully functional apps you could submit to the app store.
This course is suitable for developers who have programming backgrounds but have never used Xcode, or for beginners or anyone who wants to make an iPhone/iPad app.
This app has multiple Video tutorials including:
* Using Storyboards and view transitions, connecting UI elements to code* Navigation controllers and table views, responding to user touches
* Learn how to do In-App Purchases* How to access the camera and photo library
* How to play video and audio in your app
* How to share images, send email, save to wallpaper
* Posting to Twitter/Facebook
* Use Core Motion Framework to detect and react to motion of the device
* Incorporate maps in your apps using Mapkit
* Collection View
* Simple radio streaming in your app
* Using Core Image to implement Instagram like filters (sample project included)
* Creating your first Hello World App
* Includes 20 basic Objective-C tutorials for beginners
* Using Picker Views, Image Views, Date Picker
* Code signing and uploading your app to the store
And more! Plus 26 PDF book tutorials to read:
* UIAlertView and Action Sheets
* Submitting an app to the store
* Tab bar apps
* Playing sounds
* Displaying PDFs in your apps
* Handling numeric input* Also includes 20 basic objective-c tutorials for review* Includes selected Sample Projects you can use!
And many more. When you finish this course you will have enough knowledge to start creating apps and move on to more advanced instruction.