This course is about operating on files in C++ language using fstream (file stream) library. You do not need to know anything about operating on files but it's good idea to know basics of C++ language. This course consists of over 2 hours of great content. Before buying please watch free videos so you will see for yourself if you like the way i teach. Why my course? Because my way of teaching is the best - see for yourself :-) You will learn:
Over 1000 students
- how to operate on input and output streams
- how to open and close files and how to handle errors connected to that operations
- states of file opening
- stream’s error flags
- how to check size of opened file
- what are binary files and how to compare them
- how to extract and save content of file
- how to create mini database that allows you to
- many functions that supports working with files
bought my course and all of them are happy
. You will also be satisfied with this course.
If you do not like the course remember that you can take for 30 days a full refund. I guarantee you the satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course after watching them please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help.