Do You Live in NYC?
- What coding languages should I use for my next project?
- Which CMS is right for the job?
- What are the stages of web development?
What deliverables do I need to provide my developer? (FYI - This is important and often neglected or done poorly)
- Reading code & basic developing principles to get us started
- Key concepts of programming that are the found in every programming language
If you live in New York City I'd love to have you in class! The full Programming For Non-Programmers series is offered once a month. Email me chris[at]onemonth.com for details. Live Support! (I'm Here To Answer Your Questions)
I'm available for questions to all students taking the class. By joining the class you gain access to message me through email. And if for any reason you are not satisfied with the material, I will gladly refund you myself. No questions asked. Best of luck!
PS. I'm on twitter as well if you have questions @castig "I've traveled a steep learning curve thanks to Chris' friendly and lucid style of teaching."
- Charles Best, CEO of DonorsChoose.org "I wish I had taken this class 5 years ago!"
- Michael Goodwin, UX Designer "Informative, digestible, actionable"
- Katherine, Entrepreneur "An INCREDIBLE thank you! So far you're the only one who has been able to teach me how to code."
- Darren Hakimi, Analyst "You are Articulate and Engaging. Broad and Diverse Range of Topics. That s right bro!!!!! Not easy to address so much in limited time."
- student feedback Even for a non tech person like me (who yes, has 50,000 emails in her inbox and actually thinks thats totally normal), I was able to keep up
. My intent was to get a good overview of what the heck programming actually is, and better understand the language/terms associated with it. I certainly got that. I also appreciated your passion for teaching. I will absolutely recommend the class to my friends. - Debra-Ellen Glickstein, Entrepreneur Read more reviews here: