This is a beginner course in Big Data and Apache Hadoop. Its extremely important for participants to understand Apache Hadoop and Big Data. This course has covered the following modules:
- What are traditional systems and applications, how the data is analyzed using traditional applications, what are the challenges and how Hadoop helps.
- This course will give you an insight on Big Data and the role it plays in today’s world. A detailed learning will be on Traditional system and applications.
- Learn Big Data Analytics.
- Comprehensive overview of Hadoop and its Eco-system projects.
- Thoroughly navigate the architecture of Hadoop core components such as HDFS and MapReduce.
- Understand the objectives behind this landmark technology and more.
What is Big Data? 80% of data captured today is unstructured, from sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals, to name a few. All of this unstructured data is Big Data. Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data. Big Data is high volume, velocity and variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing for enhanced insight and decision making. What does Hadoop solve? 80% of data captured today is unstructured, must be structured in a way that makes it suitable for data mining and subsequent analysis. Hadoop is the core platform for structuring Big Data, and solves the problem of making it useful for analytics purposes. Organizations are discovering that important predictions can be made by sorting through and analyzing Big Data. Hadoop is a software framework for storing and processing Big Data. It is an open-source tool build on java platform and focuses on improved performance in terms of data processing on clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop conceptually different from Relational databases and can process the high volume, high velocity and high variety of data to generate value. Hadoop comprises of multiple concepts and modules like HDFS, Map-Reduce, HBASE, PIG, HIVE, SQOOP and ZOOKEEPER to perform the easy and fast processing of huge data. This is a fundamental course which will introduce you the world of Big Data and Hadoop. This course is extremely useful for Software Developers/Engineers, Business analysts, IT managers, Hadoop system administrators, Professionals aspiring to make career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework.