Understand Selenium so that you will know how to take advantage of this automation tool to improve your web application quality. This course covers the following:
- Presentation of the selenium tools
- What tests should one automate
- What browsers should one test
- Where to host the selenium tests
- Explanation of Selenium Concepts like Page Objects and UI Mapping and how they can make your selenium tests code maintainable.
- How to hire a good selenium freelancer and what you should expect from him/her.
- Presentation of some cloud-based services for cross-browser testing
After completing this course, I recommend taking my other course "Selenium Webdriver with Python - Basics to Intermediate" which will teach you how to automate web applications using Selenium Webdriver and Python. This course is more technical and requires some basic knowledge of the Python programming language.