Got projects? This course gives you the practical techniques you can use to get your work done - for software, or beyond. We offer two ways to learn. Live. Cert. Save.
- Watch the videos for free. I make them free samples.
- Attend our live online sessions to learn more.
- Gather the learning objectives and earn formal certification. This gives you ICP letters by your name (ICAgile Certified Professional). There is a $144 fee for this part, but you don't pay if you don't want certification or don't finish the requirements yet.
- The next series starts on January 8th, 2015 and runs weekly on Thursdays at 5:30pm Pacific time (8:30 PM Eastern). Get the basics in 6 weeks, or the whole series over 12 weeks.
- In Summer we will have electives, and in Fall another course in this series will cover advanced tracks from the ICAgile learning roadmap. Bill will need your help completing some course evaluation surveys for part of his homework in his Master's program. PDUs?
- This course also aligns with the PMI-ACP(sm) program so gives you some of the hours you need to qualify for their exam, as well as class B PDUs to maintain your existing PMI certification. If you don't have those certifications you can earn ICP through this class, or just join to learn how to get work done! Tools?
- We'll introduce you to some new tools you can use for communication and project management, including Sococo and Agile taskboards. so you'll need reliable internet as well as earbuds or a headset for voice over IP. We will also have some labs in Minecraft ($26 lab fee). On January 2nd we'll see who's interested in the live session and set you up in those tools. What about other Agile classes?
- They are great! Take them all!! Sometimes there is nothing like a live face to face class. And there are more and more great taped video courses. This class is different because we design it to be the best live class possible, but you may not be able to make the times for our live sessions, or may prefer books or face to face. But we have gotten ratings of 8.9 out of 10 on editions of these course and issues over 200 certifications in Agile Fundamentals since 2012. After this course you will be able to
- Understand the values behind several Agile methods (Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework(sm), Kanban)
- Relate to your stakeholders (personae, story maps, some Innovation Games(R))
- Document requirements (User Stories)
- Prioritize, Estimate, Plan, and Track your plans
- Build quality into software project
- Collaborate and lead self organized teams
- Practice working as a distributed team
See ya online!