Home I/O is an educational software which simulates a smart house and allows you to learn and improve your skills in home automation, heat transfer, energy efficiency and much more. It can be as simple as controlling any of the available devices, like a motorized garage door or a thermostat, or as sophisticated as setting up a network to enable centralized control of the entire home.
What this course includes?
What Home I/O Consist? 174 Controllable Devices
- High Quality Video Tutorials which will explains "How to use Soft PLC Logics to control Home I/O Environment"?
- Digital & Analog Signal Manipulation
- Latching & Unlatching Operation
- Study of Motion Detection, Security Lock & Intruder Alert by Soft PLC Logics
- Soft PLC Fundamental Logics- NO, NC, SR, RS, TON, TOFF, CTU, CTD, CTUD, ASSIGN, Real Time Control
- Supported Manuals & Documents
More than 400 I/O points
. Interact with all the lighting, heating, motorized, intrusion security and domestic safety devices
in one of the three available Modes: Wired
. Home Automation Console
Practice centralized control of the house by creating specific scenarios in the Console Mode for different situations like Vacations, Security & Monitoring
or Energy Management. Connect External Technologies
Use Connect I/O
to get unlimited possibilities by accessing and controlling Home I/O through external technologies, like PLC, microcontrollers
, etc. Heat Transfer
A simplified model was created to enable a real time representation of how heat transfers between different bodies. It’s advised to use the faster than real time mode to observe these phenomena since they are typically slow. The existing coloured Minimap allows you to see how temperature changes inside every room. Analyse And Learn About Energy Efficiency
Alter all the parameters of the house and learn about energy efficiency by observing and analysing the consumption of energy or cost per hour, day, week and month.