This amazing Excel course provides you with in depth knowledge of excel and makes you Zero to hero. This is a comprehensive course on Microsoft Excel 2010. This Excel training program on Microsoft Excel 2010 starts with the basics and on through the advanced features. With over 100 excel video lectures, approximately 11 hours of Videos, 150+ worksheets, quizzes, Subtitles etc. edu CBA helps both the beginner and advanced user visualize what they are learning with step-by-step instruction from a Microsoft Excel Professional. Watch as the instructor performs progressive operations in each video starting with the Basics of Worksheets. Then moving onto Formatting, Formulas, Illustrations and Charts, Printing, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, Array, Solver, database, forecast, goal seek and many more advanced functions. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs. Take this course to learn all about Microsoft Excel 2010 and be awesome in Excel 2010. Microsoft Excel is used in almost all fields like finance, statistics, marketing, engineering, human resources especially for the businesses which deal with large amounts of data (numbers, statistics). What we learn in academics is very theoretical aspects of business, but in practical life we want application based learning. Our Excel course is designed in such manner that it will give you practical approach and any person from any background can go ahead with it. Through this course and the practice material you will gain proficiency in Excel. Thus having detailed knowledge of Excel will be beneficial to you, whether you are a student, fresher or an employee. Note: Microsoft Excel 2010: A Comprehensive Program Advanced (this course) consists of both Microsoft Excel 2010 Beginner and Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced. If you have taken this course, No need to take Beginner and Advanced Courses separately. Instructor: Mr. Dheeraj V. (CFA, FRM, IIML, IITD) Dheeraj, A financial wizard, His relentless pursuit of knowledge and financial acumen has made him one of the most sought after individual in the training circles. He was associated with J.P Morgan Chase Equity Research Group as an analyst and later moved to CLSA India (Asia’s #1 Broking Firm) in the field of Equity Research and Investment Banking domain. This Excel course provides in depth knowledge about following:
- Key Difference MS Excel 2007 vs 2010 - This video discuss about Office Button, Paste Function, Sparkline Custom Ribbons, Screenshots and more.
- Useful Excel Functions - This Module includes Paste Special, Logical functions IF AND OR, Arithmetic functions like MAX MIN ABS, COUNT functions and many more.
- Data Excel Functions - This module includes CHOOSE Function, VLOOKUP Function, OFFSET Function and many more functions.
- WhatIf Analysis - This Module includes oneand two Dimensional Data Tables, solver, goal seek function.
- Arrays - Learn how to use array and transpose function.
- Excel Functions for working with Text - This module includes simple functions like use of PROPER UPPER LOWER LEFT RIGHT MID etc.
- Pivot Tables - Learn about pivot table in more details; also learn about Pivot Table Filter Slicer, Pivot Charts.
- Names and Dynamic Range - Learn how to name a particular range.
- Excel Charts & Graphs