A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course. This Microsoft Access 2010 training course offers a ground-up guide to form and database creation and management with this powerful office productivity tool. Narrated by teacher, author and technology trainer Robert Tucker, this beginner friendly course begins with the very basics and gradually builds to a level of professional proficiency every users should know. Starting with the user interface, the hands-on training takes you through the creation of a single table, then moves to field types and properties, creating input forms, generating reports, and all the associated functions you would expect to know in a business environment. As you move through the video tutorial, Robert even begins to cover some advanced features such as Crosstab Queries, importing data from multiple sources, join queries, and more. By the end of the MS Access course, you will be fully versed in the creation and use of Microsoft Access databases, and know how to get quickly get your data in and out.
What You Will Learn - How to create professional quality user forms, databases and reports with one of the world's leading office productivity tools.
- How to manipulate and implement data and data sources across a wide range of projects.
- How to create secure, compatible databases that can be accessed by users working with Office products and common industry standards.
Who Should Take This Course - Anyone who has used Microsoft Access in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Access software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
- Anyone new to MS Access wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
What People Are Saying "Probably the one program in the Office suite that was a little intimidating is now in reach. We're integrating our office's appointment system, and with these tutorials it's going great."
- Angela Card "Beginners should not be afraid...I was nervous that this course might be too technical but the author is very direct and his examples are very easy to follow along with."
- Roy Metzger