OVER 2000 STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE! Are you mystified by Microsoft Excel? Feeling intimidated by spreadsheets? Want to save time and effort by learning how to use spreadsheets the RIGHT way?
- Spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel have replaced paper-based systems throughout the business world. Initially developed for accounting and bookkeeping tasks, they're also used extensively to organize and store tabular lists.
In this fun and friendly course suitable for absolute beginners, we'll use a practical, real-world example to learn all about spreadsheet navigation, data entry tips and tricks, calculations, formulas, and more! HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
My name is Kathleen, and I've been teaching technology to beginners under the moniker Robobunnyattack!
since 2009. I believe that with the right approach, anyone can learn anything.
- My goal in this course is to help you develop an intuitive understanding of how to use ANY spreadsheet software.
In this course, we'll build and edit a practical, real-world example. As we work together, I'll explain WHY and HOW things work in spreadsheets, so you can learn more quickly and with more confidence
. As we build our spreadsheet, we'll cover:
- How spreadsheets work, and why they're so useful
- Data entry tips and tricks to save time and effort
- Thinking ahead so you can build useful and flexible templates
- Putting your spreadsheet to work with simple formulas and functions
- Using spreadsheets to find solutions to real-world problems
- How to choose the RIGHT file format for your spreadsheet
- BONUS: FREE alternatives to Microsoft Excel!
I'll demonstrate each step using LibreOffice, a FREE and easy-to-use office productivity suite. You can apply these skills in your preferred spreadsheet software program, such as Microsoft Excel
, Apple Numbers
, or Google Spreadsheets
. By the end of this course, you'll be able to use Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet software application with confidence!
Here's just a sample of what my (awesome!) students have to say about this course: "Really great introductory course. It helped me to really sort out the formulas and lecture 17 on the file endings was a big eye opener as well." —Joan B. "I came into this course having no clue how to operate a spreadsheet, after working through Kathleen's lessons I now have a solid understanding on how to setup and operate spreadsheets." —Tim C. "Much quicker than using a book." —James H. WHAT'S INCLUDED?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME?
- This course includes lifetime access to over 2 hours of step-by-step videos.
- You'll also get supplementary text lectures, free downloads, and links to helpful resources.
- Short quizzes at the end of each section will help you gauge your own understanding and check your progress along the way.
- A verifiable "Certificate of Completion" is also presented to all students who complete this course.
CAN I ASK QUESTIONS AND GET HELP?
- This completely depends on your availability and learning preference. You can work through all the video lectures in one afternoon, or pace yourself over several days or weeks — it's up to you!
WHAT IF THIS COURSE ISN'T FOR ME?
- Yes, please! You can post your questions and discuss problems in the course dashboard. You can also contact me personally — I love hearing from students!
- This course comes with an unconditional 30-day Udemy-backed guarantee. Try out this course for 30 days and see for yourself if my approach to learning how to use spreadsheets is right for you. If you're not 100% satisfied with this course, simply request a full refund within 30 days — no conditions, no questions asked!
I'm confident you'll LOVE this course, and I'm excited to help you learn. Enrol now and you can start using spreadsheets with confidence today!
—Kathleen Farley (aka Robobunnyattack!) P.S. If you want to supercharge your spreadsheet skills, check out my other course on Udemy, "Developing Better Spreadsheet Skills"