To use Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 for effective team collaboration, you’ll need to first learn the essentials covered in this course. Learn SharePoint Server 2013 is for SharePoint team members or those who manage a SharePoint site. The course teaches various social features that SharePoint 2013 offers including using personal sites, microblogging, working with tasks, and newsfeeds. During this course, you will:
- Discover how to integrate SharePoint 2013 with Microsoft Outlook including syncing contacts with Outlook and receiving alerts.
- Learn how to use project sites for effective project management and how to integrate SharePoint 2013 with Microsoft Project.
- Work with SharePoint 2013 lists and libraries with lessons on permissions, content approval ratings and surveys.
This course includes:
- Exercise files
- An optional quiz to test what you’ve learned
- Certificate of completion
This course assumes that SharePoint 2013 server is already installed.