Want to learn the basics of Microsoft Excel 2010? We have the course for you. Designed by HowToAnalyzeData.net, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2010 worksheets. Class Goals:
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
As part of this introductory course on using Microsoft Excel 2010 you will learn the basics of the tool. You learn basic elements of the interface, learn concepts of workbooks and worksheets, formatting and create a budget document for 3 month and create a chart that shows how you can get a graphical view of the budget. You will also learn 7 must know features for the beginners:
- Basics of formatting
- Basics of calculations in Excel
- Sorting in ascending and descending order
- Undo and redo
- Saving and protecting the documents
- Printing of the documents
- Saving as pdf