Is your project headed in the right direction? Microsoft Project 2013 helps managers deliver work on-time and on-budget by turning project variables into vivid graphics and actionable data. With big picture and micro-level views, managers stay on top of deliverables throughout the lifespan of a project. Make sure your project ends up a success story with our Learn Microsoft Project 2013 course. In this class, you’ll become an expert at developing and managing projects inside this key project management tool. Your professional instructor will give you the inside track on creating and managing tasks, allocating resources, defining deadlines, maximizing calendars, and more. Starting with the basics, you’ll discover how to design a custom project and use templates. Next, you’ll see how to integrate your data and turn it into a compelling report. You’ll then get useful tips for solving tricky Gantt Chart problems by learning to trace task paths. To help you strategize more efficiently with your team, you’ll also explore the handy Lync 2010 feature which allows you to communicate with others directly inside the Project 2013 interface. You’ll then discover the best ways for exporting your work to other Microsoft programs as well as for sharing information in online meetings and via the cloud. Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 6 BONUSES in addition to the 40+ online course videos:
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 10 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Project 2013?!?! So start learning today. Because dropping the ball when it comes to deadlines and budgets isn’t going to help you advance your career!
What people are saying:
"Simon Sez IT is one of the best resources if you are looking for Microsoft Office tutorials."
Note: All videos are high-definition and are therefore best viewed enlarged and with the HD setting on