The Learn Microsoft Project 2013 Advanced training is built around simplifying your life and helping your project succeed. This course is a continuation of the Learn Project 2013 Beginners/Intermediate training by Simon Sez IT offered on Udemy. Ideal for those seeking to enhance their Project knowledge, this training course provides 9 full hours of expert quality training.
Project planning and management is both an art AND a science. And we cover both sides in this latest course. Without the right tools, it can become overwhelming. That’s why, in this course, your trainer will present the advanced project management features Microsoft Project has to offer.
Get ready to take your project management skills to the next level as you:
- Discover effective methods for sharing resources.
- See how to create and run effective project reports.
- Find out about cost management.
- Explore the use of earned value analysis for your project.
- Discover advanced options for customizing your workspace.
- Dive into options for consolidating and splitting projects.
Plus, when you sign up for our online advanced Project 2013 training, you’ll also get these 6 BONUSES
in addition to the 40+ online course videos:
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 200 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 9 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
The time invested in this course is invaluable because you’re taught the macro and micro view of a project and how to track it all. What people are saying:
"Simon Sez IT is one of the best resources if you are looking for Microsoft Office tutorials."