"Imagine Me…..Wowing Them With My Visio Diagrams!”
In Learn Visio 2010 by Simon Sez IT, get up to speed on Microsoft’s handy diagramming program. Great for building org charts and flowcharts, Visio 2010 is a simple way to map out technology assets, process enhancements, networks, and other business functions. It’s also an ideal way to generate seating charts and floor plans for events. Perfect for those seeking Microsoft Visio 2010 training or anyone looking to deepen their Visio knowledge, the Microsoft Visio 2010 training course provides 9 full hours of expert quality training videos. Find out how to manipulate and connect shapes, add pictures, and ensure perfect object alignment. Discover how to create sophisticated 2D images that impress your clients and co-workers and make you look like a diagramming pro. Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 5 BONUSESin addition to the 44 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 180 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 9 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Visio 2010?!?! So start learning today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise! All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on
, and the videos enlarged. What people are saying:
How wonderful it feels to have a company take personal interest in their customers and actually reach out to help. Again, thank you! This has been one of the best investments I've made. - Theo C.
Your Visio tutorial flow is focused, calm and steady, everyone can appreciate that. Very nice work. - David F.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on
, and the videos enlarged.