158 HD Excel 2013 Lessons
OneHourExcel’s new HD Excel 2013 video training course will have you up and running with Microsoft’s latest version of Excel in no time.
Choose exactly which functions and features you need to learn about and get help from our certified Excel expert Mike Lange within the course. Watch over-the-shoulder of Mike as he simply explains and demonstrates each important function, feature and shortcut with this new Excel.
You do NOT need to have any previous experience with Excel as Mike will take you through from Beginner or Basic through to Intermediate levels of Excel 2013 proficiency. Your super-friendly Excel 2013 instructor Mike takes you through all 13 Sections of the course with 158 HD Videos:
At the end of the course, you will receive your Certificate of Completion and can ask Mike any follow up questions if you get stuck with Excel 2013.
- Excel 2013 Introduction & Basics
- How To Use The Excel 2013 Ribbons
- How To Use Workbooks & Worksheets In Excel 2013
- How To Enter & Select Data
- How To Print With Excel 2013
- How To Format Your Workbooks & Worksheets
- How To Calculate With Excel 2013
- Making Your Workbooks/Worksheets Secure
- How & Why To Use Excel Templates
- How & Why To Use Graphics Objects
- How & Why To Use Excel 2013 As A Database
- How & Why To Create Charts In Excel 2013
- How & Why To Use Skydrive Cloud Service