This course is for you if:
Learn by doing
- You are easily bored by lectures and reading.
- You know absolutely nothing about spreadsheets.
- You do use spreadsheets, but need a refresher on the fundamentals.
- You want hands-on, experiential learning.
- You want to go at your own pace, step-by-step.
- Your English literacy is not strong.
- You want to learn FAST.
This course uses a highly-interactive video simulation to walk you through everything you need to know about spreadsheets. Good for all spreadsheets
It does not matter if you will use Excel, Calc, Google, Numbers, Lotus or any other spreadsheet program. The fundamentals you will learn here apply to most popular spreadsheet programs. Basic and intermediate
If you know nothing about spreadsheets, or you are not comfortable with computers in general, then this course is for you. If you already use spreadsheets, this course is a great refresher of the fundamentals, and it includes advanced tips too. Duration
30-90 minutes, depending on your own pace and the level of detail you want to review. The lectures are VERY short. The interactive video simulation is the longest module of the course. A non-interactive video of the simulation is also included for reference (but the interactive video simulation is the reason you should take this course).