Are you looking to quickly learn the basics of Microsoft Word 2010? We have the course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And its packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises! This Introduction to Microsoft Word training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word 2010 on Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word 2010 documents. Class Goals
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word 2010 documents.
- Learn about the Ribbon.
- Learn about the Backstage View.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents.