Google Earth for Educators is aimed at K-12 and Higher Ed teachers and administrators who would like simple, real world ways to implement Google Earth in their classes. If you're not already using Google Earth in your class, or you think that Google Earth won't fit into your subject's curriculum, you need to take this course. Google Earth is an amazing tool that every educator needs to be using right now. What's Covered in This Course?
- What Google Earth Is
- What Google Earth Can Do
- Why You Should Use Google Earth in Your Classroom
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites Overview
- Google Earth Test Drive
- Student Project Examples by Subject Area
- Example Class Projects
- Learn the Basics of Navigating Google Earth
- Download Google Earth Projects for Education
- Learn Advanced Google Earth Skills
- Tons of Additional Resources, Including Project Ideas, Lesson Plans, Project Galleries, Great Blogs and Educator Resources
The entire course is fully downloadable so you can learn whether you have internet access or not. Have a long trip coming up? Take this course with you! If you're interested in a discount for multiple purchases, please contact us. We know your education budgets are tight, and we want to help make this course affordable for all of you.