QUICKBOOKS FOR WINDOWS 2015 The following are features that are available on all Windows editions Pro, Premier, and Enterprise:
- Business Insights Dashboard
- Commented Reports
- Improved Billable Time and Expenses window
- Unbilled Billable Activity to Income Tracker
- Pin Note to Customer or Vendor
- Automatically close Estimates after converting them to Invoices
- Improved Remainders Window
- Improved Reports Visualization
- Improved Save Portable Copy
- Send Multiple Reports via E-mail
- Multi User Admin: The Admin user now has the ability to end another user’s QuickBooks session even if they have unsaved data.
- Improved filters for Active or Inactive items/assemblies in the Inventory Center.
- Customer PO # is available within the Customer Center transaction tab.
- Warning when inactivating items that have a quantity on hand.
- Report filter names are sorted alphabetically and can be searched
- Filter Active status on Name-Based Reports: you can select active or inactive customers or vendors on named based reports
- AddedOther 1 and Other 2from the header section of sales and purchase forms to Reports
- Preferred Delivery Method and Preferred Vendor can be added as a columns in some reports.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number are now available on Sales Transactions
The following features, are only available on QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise (in other words, not available in QuickBooks Pro):
- Improved selection items of Partial Sales Orders
And lastly, these features are only available in QuickBooks Enterprise 15
- Disallow users to sell Negative Inventory
- Disallow users to sell to Overdue Customers
- Sort lines in Sales and Purchase Transactions
- Subtotal all fields in Sales and Purchase Trans.
- Search within Sales and Purchase Transactions
- Pending Assembly Shortage Report
- Negative Item Listing Report
- Footer with Totals on Last Page on Forms
- Showing Cost on Sales Transactions
- Row Shading on transactions forms when printed
- Hide opening balances preference