I’m about to make an absolutely outrageous statement. Ask any website designer, and they’ll probably agree. And this is it: ‘Sign up for this course and, six hours from now, you could have a live website, up and running for the whole world to visit. No software costs. No hosting fees. You won’t even pay for a domain name.’ In fact, the course fee is the only investment you’ll need to make. And you won’t have to write a single line of code. It’s not REALLY an outrageous statement. I KNOW that you can do it because I’ve tested the course material on real-live humans.
- The site you will develop centres around a fictitious management consultancy in Canada. It’s optimised for mobile devices, so people can even visit ‘on the move’. How many websites can make that boast?
- It includes videos clips on-site and audio material, plus brochure downloads
- It incorporates its own blog – great for engaging with people and great for search engine optimisation.
- AND it includes automated News Feeds to keep the site lively, up-to-date and relevant
- You’ll be shown how to add an interactive Google Map so people can find the Head Office…
- … and a ‘Contact Form’ that will capture prospect information, then generate an enquiry that goes straight to the Sales Department - with the visitor automatically getting a confirmation message that someone will get back to them.
- Internal links. Links to other websites. And a wealth of visitor information automatically captured and displayed, to help you in your marketing activities.
You literally look over my shoulder as I create the site. The videos are all short and cover just one learning point each – so no information overload, no confusion. Each video is followed by hard-copy notes, illustrating every step along the way, using large screen-grab photos. In each project, you just copy exactly what I have done, step by step. I provide all the MATERIALS you need, such as photographs. I provide the ‘cod latin’ text for populating the pages – that’s the Ipsum Lorum stuff you see graphic designers using when testing out printed brochures. And, of course, should you hit any problems, I’m just an email away. Once you’ve created our sample website, you’ll be completely confident and ready to create your OWN business-website using EXACTLY the same principles. But you don’t like the design? No problem. Changing it is child’s play. So, who will benefit from the course?
Anyone looking to create a great website quickly and at very, very low cost. They probably don’t know anything about HTML or any of that complex stuff. They realise that ‘simple’ solutions like Wordpress aren’t really all that simple. If you already have web development skills, this course is not for you. Does it mean that traditional web developers will go out of business? No way. They bring added value – but at a cost. They will have a ‘designer’s eye’. They will have more freedom than you will in terms of design – because they work right down at the nuts-and-bolts level. That’s why they can charge $10,000, $20,000 and more – and they can be worth every penny. Could professional web designers use this system to keep prices down? Yes – and they already do. And it’s ideal for anyone wanting to provide web development services for small companies and startups. Companies that would be happy to pay $1,500 to $2,000 for a 10 – 15 page website. You know, for the price of this course, it’s even worthwhile if all you are seeking is a better understanding of websites and how they work. Remember, this is a Udemy course, backed up with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.