Learn Content Marketing strategies, and tactics with WordPress and plugins to engage visitors and turn them into prospects, leads, and customers NEW - Course Book: We're adding a book to the course with associated lectures and exercises -- Internet Marketing with WordPress. Special: Through end of April 2014, all students enrolling receive the eBook version (a $9.59 value) FREE. We will focus on Chapter 2, "Creating Content to Attract the Target Readers" through Chapter 5, and also include new coverage on SEO, Social Media, and Converting Traffic throughout the year. Student Learning Site: Your course was upgraded to include a student learning companion WordPress site where you may log in and review the different plugins and concepts discussed in the course. Login credentials will be given and maintained within the course work area, which you access after signing up.
- GOAL: You will understand content marketing strategy, it’s principles and tactics, and how to use the powerful WordPress publishing engine to best enable those tactics at your sites. Includes little used but powerful insights to boost visibility, and engagement in marketing your business.
- AUDIENCE Great for Marketers and Communication professionals, designers who want to take better advantage of WordPress features, and developers who need to gain a better handle on Content Marketing strategies.
- REQUIREMENTS: Work your way through each lecture on content marketing strategy. Ask questions. Give yourself a review then take a Quiz to lock in your learning (this also helps your Instructor with valuable feedback)
- DURATION: Course on content marketing strategy is designed with seven total sections to be similar to a 5-9 week college course. There is a review and Quiz to help you lock in your learning. Plan on working through an average of 1 section per week. You can move faster, but for best comprehension and retention, make sure you process information with good note taking and Q & A, then do a review by taking the quiz.
- EARN A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion, you will earn a printable and frameable certificate of completion (see example at right).