In this comprehensive, step-by-step approach, you will learn all the necessary skills to create and publish an eMag for the iPad and iPhone. With the success of Apple with their iDevices, content creators everywhere are lining up to publish their content on the iPad and iPhone. The only problem is, that up until now, it was very difficult to develop for iOS. Fortunately Adobe has developed an easy to use platform that allows us to create content for iDevices by using the applications that we already know how to use. In this course you will learn how to:
- Design your publication with InDesign, taking advantage of the special features of CS6 to create liquid layouts.
- Add interactive elements that translate beautifully when published to iOS.
- Create super cool HTML5 and CSS3 animations for use in your eMag.
- Develop HTML5 Widgets to add extra functionality to your Digital publication.
- Edit a video to use as a video cover in your eMag
- Use Adobe Audition to get the most out of the audio files that you'll be adding to your publication.
- And much more…
This course includes the exercise files that you will use to follow the step-by-step instructions. (Course duration: 4 hrs. 52 mins).