LinkedIn Chatter Box is the perfect LinkedIn marketing course for busy business owners and entrepreneurs who want:
- Proven and tested strategies
- Time saving methods to use in their business
- To develop great relationships by building trust
- To attracting new, targeted customer
- To master the art of LinkedIn communication
This LinkedIn course will empower you to communicate in the most effective ways that build your credibility and communication response rates fast! You will also have full and unrestricted access to 14 proven and time tested templates that you can easily copy and paste into your engagement and outreach campaigns. What others say about my courses:
- " Mark is a nice guy with a lot of LinkedIn knowledge. His course focuses on communicating through LinkedIn, and especially on attracting, engaging and (ultimately) converting your contacts. Mark provides a number of templates that can be used like scripts and, using those, he teaches a wide range of possible methods to connect and build great relationships." ~ Rob van Andel
- " Love it! Mark's information helped me become more engaged on LinkedIn. I'm confident I will find new prospects and be found as well. Thanks!" ~ Samantha Gregory
Easy to follow, copy and implement in your business in only 15 minutes a day. It's easy - You can do it!
- "No nonsense strategies you can actually use! Unlike some approaches, this course teaches a tasteful and sophisticated way to get leads through Linkedin. It is easy to follow and straight to the point. I will definitely be implementing what I have learned. Highly recommended." ~ Mark Egan
What's in the Course?
- 29 lectures and over 3+ hours of incredible content!
- You will also be provided with a full course blueprint, "copy and paste" templates and checklists to save you time in implementing each step of the process!
- A short quiz after selected lectures to help you monitor your progress
Take this course if you are a business owner who wants to develop great relationships, build trust, attract new, targeted customers and understands the need for consistent marketing and the mindset to take action.