With about 250 million members, Linkedin is a powerful networking platform that you can use to leverage your career, your brand or your business. COMMON LINKEDIN PROBLEMS When I have reviewed numerous Linkedin profiles, here are questions related to problems I see:
- Do you have a partially completed profile?
- Has your Linkedin account been static (opened, but not really used)?
- Did you essentially post your resume to your Linkedin profile?
- Do you treat Linkedin like Facebook or Twitter?
- Do your stats indicate that you are showing up in a low number of searches?
- When you search for your keywords, does your profile up on page 1 or 2? Or not at all?
- Do you wonder how to leverage Linkedin groups?
If any of these questions relate to your situation, or you just want to improve your profile and results, then this course is for you. REASONS TO BE ACTIVE ON LINKEDIN
Because Linkedin is such a powerful business platform, you can leverage its features to:
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Build and grow your network
- Make, and get access to, new connections
- Share and acquire information
- Gain visibility
- Demonstrate expertise
Here are just a few examples of the individuals that can benefit from this course:
- Career Changers
- Job Hunters
- Subject Matter Experts
- Anyone wanting to expand their network