I am on a mission to untangle the complex web of social media for my business clients. I run regular workshops showing them how to build brand exposure using social networking sites like Facebook. I have spent my career building solid, long-term business relationships. After continually encountering businesspeople bewildered by Internet technology, I decided to apply my tech and business networking experience to social media, and founded Web Friendly, a company that teaches a smart approach to this online phenomenon. In its early days, Internet marketing was purely a numbers game, but things have evolved. Social media capitalizes on the quality and longevity of online relationships, rather than on mere volume. I understand these nuances, and I apply that knowledge to help clients produce tangible results. After years of studying Facebook Marketing, I’ve managed to:
I’ve also consulted with Small Businesses and helped them:
- Earn $1000+ by spending $40 on Facebook Ads several months in a row
- Use Facebook ads to attract leads at $1.50 per lead or less in almost every industry
- Use Facebook ads to get 1000's of TARGETED Fans for fractions of pennies
- Make over $1800 in sales in a couple days from asingle Facebook update (a technique that my students used to generate similar results)
- Build a really strong Facebook presence using Facebook Ads spending only $1 a day!
The results I’ve achieved is a measure of what effective Facebook Marketing can do for YOUR business
- Get 3,000+ downloads for their free ebook in under 3 months
- Earn $25,000 in one summer using my carefully developed strategies for a brand new one-person business
- I’ve helped businesses generate 1000’s of new Fans in just a few short weeks spending only PENNIES per Fan using Facebook Ads
- And unexpectedly helped one student have lunch with a major Canadian celebrity, and get featured on Forbes.com!
But as you've probably experienced for yourself, achieving success on Facebook can be easier said than done, either due to the lack of correct information, information overload, or the limited amount of time you have as a business owner. I was lucky back then... I was helping businesses with their online marketing and Facebook was becoming a big part of the “Internet”. I was under the pressure to stay relevant so I had to make time to find out what really works with Facebook marketing. I know that most small business owners probably don’t have that kind of time to spare. So I wanted to create a solution for this. I wanted to create a simple solution to help smart, but overwhelmed and frustrated small business owners to quickly use Facebook marketing to generate leads for their business.
This course equates to over 8 hours of top-level Facebook Marketing training incuding a full 1 hour video on Facebook Advertising which details a dollar-a-day advertising blueprint every business should know.