Why take this course?
- Consumer insights based on 12+ years of research on youth & technology
- Key presentations on Social Customer, their behavior and how they communicate, both online & offline
- Interviews with leading marketing practitioners, from Monster Energy to Threadless
Marketing can be a challenge in the era of social media. Today’s Millennial Customer is the Social Customer - motivated by social needs and equipped with the technology to fulfill these needs. Understanding today’s young customer and growing a brand using yesterday’s mindset won’t help you answer the key issues facing marketers today:
- How do you acquire new buyers when the Social Customer ignore 95% of all marketing?
- How do you create loyalty and satisfaction when the alternative is just a click away?
Avoid the mistakes that could cost the company millions and cost you your reputation.
- There’s so much data and advice out there but what should I pay attention to?
- Which brand case studies should I learn from?
- What skills do I need to be a successful marketer in the era of the Social Customer?
This course is structured to follow book Youth Buyology: Secrets of the Social Generation