UPDATED DECEMBER 12.
Join 700 successful students who have enrolled this course! There comes a time in every young, savvy, and attractive Udemy studentâ€™s life where they ask themselves, â€śAs online video continues its inimitable rise, isnâ€™t it time that my [insert professional interest here] starts making videos?â€ť Or, maybe you find yourself among the ranks of Udemy instructors, forever looking for that competitive edge to put their videos over the top. (Salutations, my brethren!) With video-sharing sites like YouTube receiving more than one billion unique visitors every month, itâ€™s time for Udemy students and instructors alike to learn how to make awesome, animated videos. I have both good news and bad news. The good news is that this course will reveal a piece-of-cake technique for pumping out videos from your PowerPoint presentations. (The bad news is that it will be ridden with cheesy jokes.) To stay competitive in the Age of Fancy Video (I coined the term), you must find a quick, easy, and cost-effective way to start cranking out videos. And, this course is the answer. Iâ€™ll break down the method that I use to automate my presentations:
- To run on their own;
- To record narrations for my presentations, so that my colleagues can hear my voice and words without me being there to present;
- And, to createâ€¦you guessed itâ€¦awesome animated videos!
This course is a simple 14-lecture video series that will show you how to:
But wait, thereâ€™s more!
- Animate text and objects. Text and objects are the bread, and animations are the butter, of presentation-turned-video videos.
- Incorporate subtle, well-placed sound effects. Learn to make your videos â€śpopâ€ť (pun intended) with subtle sound effects.
- Record narrations. Want to add a voiceover to your vid-yahâ€™s? Believe it or not, it can be done all in PowerPoint!
Not only will you learn the method for turning even the dullest presentation into a fancy-schmancy video, but youâ€™ll also get my free 15-slide video template
for use in your own video projects. (Preview the 14th lecture below to see the full template in action!) The best part? Not only can you enroll in this course for a fraction of the cost of similar Udemy courses, but this course is completely risk-free
: If you are unsatisfied for any reason, Iâ€™ll provide a 100% refund. Start learning how to make videos yourself and for free!