The course is updated regularly and includes a dedicated Facebook mastermind group as a bonus! You're getting a course on video interviewing skills AND a short-form directing course taught by a professional film director. More than 1,200 students now learning the art and techniques behind conducting excellent interviews on-camera.
- You'll learn how to plan, conduct, edit and distribute excellent video interviews which will build your reputation and that of your interviewees.
- You're taught by a film director who has personally conducted hundreds of on-camera interviews worldwide, on all levels of society and subject matter.
- You'll discover the art of interviewing, interviewing techniques, and the technical interview skills and interview techniques to ensure every interview is professional and outstanding.
- The course comprises direct video segments, bullet points and checklists and other downloads, and is being regularly updated.
- The course is dynamic - student feedback is prompting specific lessons, added into this course over time in order for it to become a rich resource for everyone.
- The course structure divides principally into planning, execution and distribution.
- With over three hours of original video content, across more than 55 separate lessons, the course will take you a quarter of a day to complete.
- On-camera interviewing is an essential skill for anyone engaging in online or offline publishing, marketing, communication and journalism. Learn it the pro way!