● MVC Frameworks in AngularJS
◦ What is an MVC?
◦ Why Use an MVC Framework?
◦ When to Use MVC vs DOM Manipulation Libraries?
◦ How Does AngularJS Fit the MVC Model?
◦ What are the Elements of the AngularJS Framework?
● An Introduction to Two-Way Data Binding
◦ What is two-way data binding?
◦ What About Lists?
◦ Responding to User Input
◦ User Interactions
● Services and Dependencies
◦ What is Dependency Injection?
◦ Using AngularJS’s Built-In $http Service
◦ Writing Your Own Service/Factory
◦ Connecting to an External API
● An Introduction to Directives
◦ What is a Directive?
◦ Understanding $scope
◦ Overview of Built-in Directives
◦ Using the Link Function
● Extending Inputs
◦ A Deeper Dive Into ng-model
◦ Attaching a Datepicker
◦ Connecting a WYSIWYG Editor
◦ Creating a Multi-Step Wizard
◦ Registration Process
● Making Your Own Widget
◦ What Are We Building?
◦ Start with the Data
◦ Creating the Templates
◦ Creating our Directives and Services
◦ Wiring the Widget