on 23 August 17
This nifty tool is for people who cannot breathe without their gadgets, as well as for those who wish to stay connected to the world and loved ones on the go. It allows hours of chatting, playing music, taking photos, web surfing and all the activities that your smartphone is capable of, while also coming to your rescue in times of emergency when you see a drained battery. With a portable power bank, you carry the fuel for your smart devices wherever you go. It works well with different brands of smartphones, MP4 and MP3 players, digital cameras and even tablets.
Does It Really Help?
Here is a list of benefits that you can derive from this wonderful product:
1. No running out of batteries: Plug your Power Bank to the mains to charge it once and you are good to go all day. This charge then later be transferred to any device connected via a USB cable. It can be used anywhere and at anytime and you never run the risk of drained batteries.
2. Lightweight and Portable: It takes very little storage space and can be easily carried along with your other essentials.
3. Multiple USB inputs: It can charge multiple devices at the same time when it comes with multiple sockets. It can come with up to 6 USB input points that allow you to charge a range of products like smartphones, iPods, tablets and so on.
4. Incredible value for money: Rediff Shopping Power Banks come with an affordable price tag and the kind of benefits and recharge cycle they offer are therefore extremely cost effective.
5. Minimizes self-energy consumption: The device is specifically designed to minimize its own energy consumption. Therefore, it can continuously run for several hours and feeds your phone to up to two complete charges.
Buying Guide: How to Pick the Right Power Bank
With the variety to choose from, here are some factors that you must consider before investing in one.
• Determine the Capacity Based On Your Usage: The capacity of the device is measured in milli Ampere Hour or mAH. The rule of thumb to determine the capacity requirement is that the more mAH rating, the more will be the charging capacity. It is directly proportional to the mAh. Based on the number of devices you wish to charge and the frequency of using it for devices like laptops, iPods, tablets and so on, follow the following parameter:
* With 1500mAh battery: It can provide 1 full charge to the mobile phone.
* 5200mAh battery: It can provide 2 full charges to a mobile phone and approximately 50% of to a tablet.
* 10000mAh battery: It can provide 4 full charges to a mobile phone and at least one 100% full charge for a tablet.
• USB Charging: Firstly, look for built-in USB charging capability. If you intend to use the device for multiple users and multiple devices, then consider picking the one with a set of connectors for different brands, such as Sony, Apple, Samsung, etc.
• Price & Quality: Price can be an individual choice, based on the brands you trust or the capacity and features you are looking for. However, when looking at the quality parameters, never go for one that uses refurbished batteries or ones without basic features like short circuit shield, over charging protection and so on.
With the small, powerful, cost-efficient and stylish Power Bank, you are safe in any emergency situation, when you are running out of battery and you need to communicate urgently with someone. Thus, it lets you stay connected, perform well and use all the features of your phone, tablet or phablet, anywhere and at anytime.
This blog is listed under Peripherals Community