on 27 August 19
There are lots of causes of the Msvcp100.dll error and here's ways to deal with it.
1. Acquire the Microsoft Visual C 2010 SP 1 and run it. By doing this the msvcp100.dll shall be renewed.
You will have a few options to grab this update.
2. In case there are some other Windows updates that should be installed, have them installed. Though there are possibilities that the problematical data file is going to be replaced with the 1st install, other update versions could fix the problem at the same time.
3. It is also best to examine the Recycle Bin to determine if the msvcp100.dll file is in there. Typically the msvcp100.dll is erased unintentionally. The problem takes place when the dll file isn't within the directory so applications can't work with it.
4. Scan your system for viruses. It is possible that the dll computer file was initially infected and therefore grew to become useless.
5. Restore any modifications you've made with the System Restore method. That solution will probably resolve the difficulty.
6. Also you can try and reinstall the program that's related to this errors. If the problem develops when you start a certain software, it is most likely connected with it and for that reason a reinstallation should help.
7. You can also try and repair your current Windows system. In case the particular msvcp100.dll computer file troubleshooting assistance previously mentioned isn't turning out to be helpful when you are eliminating the DLL errors, conducting a start-up fix or restore Windows should restore all Windows DLL files to the functioning versions.
8. You can even test your RAM memory and hard disc drive for problems and attempt to resolve them. In some cases, the random access memory and hard disk problems are linked to the problems you have got with your msvcp100.dll file.
9. Troubles with the msvcp100.dll data file can be repaired with a cost-free registry cleaner. It's likely that the condition has developed due to broken msvcp100.dll entries in the pc registry once you've erased an actual software.
10. Perhaps the last feature we will advise would be to perform completely clean Windows system installation which will undoubtedly file format your hard disc drive and of course solve your current msvcp100.dll troubles. Of course, if nothing at all of the preceding helps it's best to format the hard disc drive and get a brand new Windows system.
11. Additionally you can check if there exists a specific computer hardware difficulty causing this error. Right after a clean installation of Ms windows, the DLL issue can just be hardware related.
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!