on 19 November 20
Occasionally software and apps require additional files to be present on your personal computer. All these computer files are known as DLL files. This computer file generally known as MSVCR100.DLL is needed in order to make apps constructed with Visual C function adequately. This error message may turn up on your pc display screen whilst operating or adding various software programs each time Windows starts or shuts or could be during the Windows installation.
Generally speaking, downloading the DLL computer file using a trusted site and copying the dll file within the Windows System folder will resolve the issue. You can even attempt to copy the dll file in the folder of the software or game connected with the problem.
How does the MSVCR100.DLL problem take place?
Usually, Msvcr100.dll issues are due to a number of normal factors that cause the removal or file corruption error of this Msvcr100.dll file.
In addition, the MSVCR100.DLL issue is connected with a computer virus infection, issue with the computer registry, and in some cases it may indicate a hardware breakdown.
Fixing the MSVCR100.DLL issue by yourself
When you start fixing this problem you have to determine if you are using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
• For Microsoft Windows Xp, visit your Start menu and click on Run. Type winver and then press Enter
• In Windows 7 and Vista, go to your Start Menu and write Computer within the search box. Now, right-click it and simply click to Properties. Now examine exactly what it says within Windows Edition.
• Microsoft Windows 8 suggestions are identical to Win 7, but you'll be in the Start Screen instead of smaller menu.
Additionally, you will need to download the correct version of Visual C Software package.
• We highly advise you to get this particular package from Microsoft exactly. There is no need to look for various third-party download resources.
• Go to Microsoft website and do a search for Microsoft Visual C 2010 Redistributable Package. Here you will be offered with a few download options for this specific package.
• It is possible to organize by the date of release or simply search for Service Pack 1 (SP1) for getting the last edition.
• An x86 type is the correct one if you are using a 32-bit Windows. If you're having 64-bit Windows then pick out x64.
• The VC Software package should start downloading soon.
• Install the software and stick to the requests to add that collection to the PC system.
• As soon as the installation finishes, it is highly recommended to restart your computer. If you have carried out all things accurately, the MSVCR100.DLL issue should not occur any further.
The steps defined above will let you resolve this error in no time. We clearly believe you have fixed this particular DLL issue the right way. Generally, after you deal with very similar issue the next time, the tips above can help you fix the situation.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!