on 22 February 19
Wanna customize the videos and share them online, and are looking for the best free video editor software? When you are searching the software, you may find it is so difficult to find such good programs among too many free video editing programs. In this article, we will introduce you top five best free video editing programs for Windows.
Top One: Any Video Converter Free
As a free videos editor for Windows, Any Video Converter Free does a pretty job in editing videos, which allows you to free trim any video files into several clips , merge multiple media files into one to make your own video, cut off unwanted borders from a video frame to feature a favorite clip, rotate to bring the action to put a new angle on the action, customize brightness, contrast, saturation, resolution to get the best effect, add subtitle, add watermark, etc.
- ✔ Record video & legally remove DRM protection
- ✔ Enjoy High Efficiency Video Coding/H.265 Video
- ✔ Download videos and music from YouTube and 100+ sites in batch
- ✔ Burn any video to blank DVD disc to create DVDs
- ✔ Edit video clips with cut, crop, and special effects
- ✔ Support NVIDIA NVENC Transcoding Acceleration
- Learn more about Any Video Converter >>
Top Two: Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a free video editing software for Windows, which features all the essential functions we now come to expect from any basic editing software, you are allowed to combine video, images, and audio using a drag-and-drop method. In addition, new effects and transitions can be added and existing ones can be modified using XML code.
- ✔ Add videos and photos
- ✔ Support adding and editing audio, movies
- ✔ Full-screen preview and high-definition webcam capture
- ✔ Combine video, images, and audio files
- ✔ Add themes and effects to videos like a breeze
- ✔ Be capable of creating fresh videos
Top Three: ZS4 Video Editor
ZS4 Video Editor is another great free video editing and compositing software with more than 150 built-in video effects including excellent color and chroma keying tools, distortion effects, color adjusters, pattern generating effects and so on.
- ✔ Restrict the processing of contained video effects by shape or blending logic.
- ✔ Matrix operations: edge detect, blur, key smoother
- ✔ Full automation control for all track and effect variables using keyframes
- ✔ Color adjusters: adjust hue, saturation and lightness, adjust RGBA, adjust YUV and tint
- ✔ Manipulate the flow of time, forward, backward, speed up and slow down smoothly
Top Four: Movica
Movica is also an awesome video editor that uses these fine programs to edit movie files. The keyboard shortcuts make video editing easier than ever.
- ✔ Select or delete multiple portions from a video file
- ✔ Copy, paste and fine tune the selections
- ✔ Join multiple files together
- ✔ Split movies into smaller files
- ✔ Save and play selected scene without editing the movies
Top Five: Wax
As a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. Wax is a good choice for both home users and professionals, with which you can compose your dream video sequence with ease every time.
- ✔ create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes
- ✔ Use graphics acceleration available with your video card for creating mind-boggling effects in realtime or near-realtime
- ✔Unlimited video and audio tracks with top-down compositing and many compositing modes
Simply choose the one you prefer and start editing and customizing your videos for free!