When you see the term ‘User Experience (UX)’, know that this specifically focuses on bringing out the perfection by an improved upgrade of usability, accessibility and satisfaction in the interaction between the user and the product; a website, application or device from our daily lives.
Approximately 88% users are less likely to return to the site they have any kind of bad experience with.
Bottom-line: a rather poor user experience design can destroy your conversion rate intensely.Now that we are all familiar with our priorities and what the term User Experience refers to, let’s see how we can enhance it.
- The usage of bulleted lists can help narrow things down till they find what they are looking for.
- Keep your paragraphs a short and simple as possible.
- Build the visitors interest with the help of visual and graphics to make the information more interesting to get to know.
- Do not abuse the fancy fonts or use a font size too small to read. Keep it simple and clean for neater finish.
- Keep a fair usage of bold, italic and simple type with the colors at their best to catch the attention easily making things more interesting.
- All information must be accurate. You can prove the authenticity by adding in a few references or even quote the source and include a few link citations while you’re at it!
- Try to include a physical address, some photos maybe or even a few badges of some professional organization that you happen to belong to if any. This should determine the legitimacy of your company to the audience.
- A rather more professional design by a competent Dubai website design company would do the trick. The design and visual content is usually the key to retaining a customer as it takes them no longer than a minute to decide whether to stay or skip on to the next option. First impression is the last impression after all!
- There is always a benefit to adding a hotline number, or absolutely any means to contact a real person for assistance.
- The content on the website should be all original and regularly updated to make sure it is of the same generation at least. The facts should be up to date in order to be able to prove the visitors that this website isn’t dormant.