on 26 September 18
When you are looking for a reliable data center facility in India, there are some significant factors that you must take into account. The right data center India can make or break your online business because you will place your mission-critical data in this facility.
- To start with, you must ensure that the data center India you choose is not situated in an area which too far away from your location. This will amount to heavy transportation costs in case your IT teams have to travel to the data center location from time to time for carrying out any manual repairs or upgrades or for servicing equipment. Besides, the data center should not ideally be located in a region which is known to be prone to natural disasters like earthquakes and floods.
- The data center India provider should be able to offer you flexible hosting plans and out-of-the-box solutions should you need them. The degree of flexibility is also likely to differ from one provider to the next. Your provider should also be able to offer you additional connectivity or power when you need these to deal with sudden traffic peaks.
- The data center provider should also have a solid reputation for being reliable and trustworthy. It should be able to guarantee a high network uptime of 99.99%. You can review their Service Level Agreements to find out about remediation and uptime guarantees; you should also check their SSL certificates and customer feedbacks about their services.
- The provider you choose must be capable of providing quick installation facilities so that deployment is not delayed and rack space or bandwidth is made available whenever there are demands for these resources.
- Finally, you must ensure that the data center India provider you have chosen is financially stable because you will not want to invest in a provider that can shut its operations in a short while. A good way to check for a provider’s reputation is to read through financial reports and press releases.F