With a flourish in Information Technology and its usability in every sphere of work, networks play the most crucial role and network management tools that help make the most use of networking equipments in their full capacity and capability are priceless. Tools which go a step further into providing a seamless experience of managing the infrastructure are even more valued in the industry because they help realise benefits for the organisations that are directly or even indirectly dependant on the network. Cisco Prime Infrastructure helps manage the network more accurately and at a much faster speed. With the release of ever upgrading versions of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Systems, Inc. is at the top of the list of networking companies in the world.
Cisco Prime Infrastructure often regarded as the ‘One Management’, simplifies the wired and wireless network management. The one management system not only benefits by saving time but also makes system monitoring effortless and minimises the scope of human error as the consolidated reports of interaction between systems and infrastructures are system generated. This also helps analyse the overall health of the network proficiently, generating better results and assuring quality service to the end user in much less time.
The lightweight software architecture of Cisco Prime Infrastructure endows it the much desired flexibility and makes it the first choice for managements that foresee change in the future. The ease in handling Cisco Prime Infrastructure is another benefit and requires minimal add on training. The simplicity and convenience of administration and troubleshooting are yet another benefit which both directly and indirectly (by saving man hours) adds to profits. It is therefore, not wrong to say that Cisco Prime Infrastructure caters to next generation management by upholding futuristic user experience and delivering predictable services.
The latest Cisco Prime Infrastructure further strengthens the capacity of the platform and the capability of functioning of the enterprise network by monitoring its healthy functioning and ensuring overall integrity. It has benefited by expanding the management features for including data centre technologies and by laying out a distributed architecture that will help manage distributed infrastructure.
More areas of improvement:
- Cisco’s Intelligent WAN allows scalable and robust security, provides better WAN connectivity performance, allows improved insight into network
- Reveals relationships within networking devices and helps to monitor network paths for troubleshooting.
- Manages integrated LAN/WLAN and removes the gaps arising from the use of disparate tools
- Expands the scope of data centre management
- Better operation center features with centralized visibility, common inventory, alarms, and reporting features
- Allows better manageability as this feature can be downloaded and installed whenever required without entire system upgrade. Cisco Prime Infrastructure has alert generation mechanism on availability of any new Technology Packs.
Through its regular upgrades, Prime Infrastructure from Cisco continues to maintain its consistency in improvements towards workflow and ease of use and holds to its track record. True to its objective in advancing the new age Information Technology, smoothening its operation and productivity, Cisco Prime Infrastructure’s latest release continues to add value to Enterprise Networking Infrastructure Management.