There is a lot of buzz about having an enterprise app store for your business or rather say to make a cultural shift towards having a great enterprise mobility program from a good one. Why setting up an app store is essential for your business to gain more control over the devices connected to the corporate network rather than practicing an open Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy? Let us take a look at the reasons below:
1. An enterprise app store empowers business users like you to use the best tools to get your tasks done and enables you to boost employee productivity.
2. You can not only curate your in-house apps but also third-party apps, gaining control and confidence over the quality of apps downloaded by your employees.
3. With an app store you can make your BYOD work better by shifting app control to your employees and at the same time you can stay assured that only better quality apps are being downloaded onto personal devices of your employees.
4. Moreover, an app store will open the doors to endless possibilities as you would not require confining yourself to the features and functionalities of a single enterprise app. Instead, you can get an app development agency to design and develop several apps for your employees based on their task requirements and make it easier, secure and convenient for your employees to download them and use them.
5. Setting up an app store is a strategic investment for your business and it has to be done by keeping the bigger picture in mind i.e. achieving your long term business goals. Hence, a designated person has to be appointed and authorized for the enterprise app store management.
6. An important thing to take care of while building your app store is making the process of download and use of the approved apps an intuitive one so that employees can get them handy whenever they need them to perform a particular task. Otherwise, the whole effort and cost of setting the app store would go in vain.
Hope this article could throw some light on why it is essential for your business to have an enterprise app store rather than an enterprise app. Also how you can get several mobile apps developed for your employees for productivity enhancement without compromising with the quality of apps and security of your enterprise mobility program.
View more information on Mobile Applikation Entwicklung, Mobile Applikation Spezialist and Mobile Anwendung.