Mobile applications have a proven power to make lives better all around us. These apps have changed the way we live in today’s times. Looking at the rising popularity of mobile apps, android app development company is trying to cash in on the app phenomena with their unique flavor of design and unique features. The outcome is that app stores are now crammed with millions of apps. All these apps are vying with each other in order to get the customers’ attention. So, if you too are looking for the top spot then it must assure users of its build quality and robust nature. And this KPI is accomplished with the help of Quality Analysis by top app developers.
Quality Analysis has emerged as a crucial step in your overall app development process. If you are unable to do a proper analysis of your app, then your app won’t be able to sustain in this competitive era. According to survey reports, nearly 79% of the users will abandon an app if it fails to work the first time. This speaks volumes of the importance of driving user experience in the right direction with help of a comprehensive Quality Analysis strategy.
Today we explore some of the top quality analysis tips to assist you in your app development process.
- Need experts for app testing: Apart from hiring top app developers, you also need to employ competent persons who are enough knowledgeable about the various app testing processes. They should be capable enough to identify the requirements, the process plan, and also have proper knowledge regarding how to uncover and fix the bugs. Because only their expertise and skill will you help to deliver a bug-free, a robust and an effective application which can firmly establish its presence in this mobile app era.
- Need to conduct multiple tests before launch: You should supervise that your app is tested in multiple ways across multiple potential real world situations before its launch. You should go for various testing processes like agile testing, functional testing, app accessibility testing, integration testing, localization testing, manual testing, and user acceptance testing before making your app public.
- The proper quality analysis is very much beneficial: An effective quality assurance always makes you more confident on your product. This will help you to launch a bug-free application in the market. Moreover, the quality analysis will also lessen the development and maintenance cost of your app.
- Start-ups and big companies have different QA approaches: As start-ups are not equipped with proper tools and moreover, they have the lack of funds, hence they are unable to design a top-notch app which has passed through all quality analysis steps. While on the other hand, enterprises or big companies are blessed with resources, hence they follow a proper quality analysis process before launching their apps. That’s why they need more time to build a stable and agile product.
- Limited budgets affect proper testing: Top mobile app developers follow a process which is quite expensive and hence, the clients should have enough budget if they are planning to develop an app. But if the clients have a very tight budget or limited budget, then it would become very challenging job for the app developers to accomplish the whole development process including testing within that particular amount. So, if the client is unwilling to spend a good amount for the app development process, then he can’t expect a good quality app from the developers. If the client’s motto is to receive a premium quality app, then he or she should not be restricted by the budget.
- A proper resource allocation is also required: If you want to smoothly finish the quality analysis process, then a proper resource allocation is also highly needed. For every four developers, you need at least one experienced quality professional who can diligently do all the testing procedures. If your project demands automated regression testing, then you need to enhance your manpower. It would be great for you if your tester conducts all the testing processes simultaneously during every phase of app development process. Sometimes, you have to launch your app before its scheduled date and if you have enough resources who can get done their part, then you don’t need to worry about the preponing.